Parliamentary Election 2023
The Consumers’ Union of Finland’s goals for the government’s 2023–2027 term.
Reasonable costs of living and sustainable everyday life
- Everyone has the right to a sustainable everyday life and reasonable costs of living.
- More sustainable and repairable products and support for using repair services.
- Wider possibilities to use tax credits for household expenses also in housing companies.
Improvements to consumer protection
- Faster processing of cases in the Consumer Disputes Board.
- Access to reliable taxi services must be ensured.
- Improved labelling of foodstuffs.
- Greenwashing must be curbed.
A good everyday life even without digital skills
- Even consumers without digital skills must have access to all the necessary services.
- The possibility to pay with cash must be ensured.
Solutions for housing problems
- Clear regulations for the use and return of rent deposits.
- Better settlement of disputes between tenants outside the courts.
- Amendments to construction and housing market legislation.
Timely and reasonably priced social and health care services
- Everyone has the right to timely health care.
- The price of being ill should be reduced.