The Consumers’ Union of Finland is an independent non-governmental organisation open to everyone.
As a member you get:
– help from our experts on consumer-related issues
– legal assistance on consumer issues
– the possibility to influence the position of consumers in society
There are two kinds of memberships: regional and one that supports The Consumers’ Union of Finland and its activities.
– The membership costs around 15 euros in a year* if you want to become a member of one of our regional associations. The Consumers’ Union of Finland has altogether 24 mainly regional consumer associations. As a member of one of our associations you get all the benefits mentioned before. If you are interested to become an active member of an English-speaking association, please contact us as currently we don’t have an association that works fully in English.
– If you want to support our organisation and also get all the benefits from the membership, you could become a support member (in Finnish=tukijäsen). This membership costs 40 euros in a year.
You could join us either by filling in the form (currently only in Finnish) or by contacting us via chat (bottom right corner), via email (info(at)kuluttajaliitto.fi) or by phone 09 454 2210. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any guestions concerning the membership or The Consumers’ Union of Finland in general.
*Each regional association have their own membership fee. For most, it is 15 euros in a year and for some it is less than that.