The Consumers’ Union of Finland
The Consumers’ Union of Finland is a non-governmental organisation which is dedicated to promote the interests and rights of consumers nationwide.
The objects for which the Consumers’ Union of Finland is established are:
- To encourage consumers to work actively for their interests and to promote this kind of co-operation.
- To promote and advance consumer interests in society and on the market by means of informal action.
- To further the principles of fairness and sustainable consumption.
- To promote consumer awareness.
- To work for environmental protection.
Functions of the Consumers’ Union of Finland:
- Protection of consumer interests.
- Local and regional consumer activities
- Consumer education.
- Production and dissemination of information.
- National and international cooperation.
We work on for example projects, advice & counselling, information & education, events and social media. We have experts in vast scale of boards and committees.
- Bureau Européen des Unions de Consommateurs (BEUC)
- Consumers International (CI)
- The Nordic Advisory Council on Consumer Affairs
- European Consumer Consultative Group (ECCG)
The Consumers’ Union of Finland gives personal legal guidance in housing matters to all consumers. In other consumer matters guidance is only available to our members.
We have a rental guide which is available in English, Swedish, Russian, French, Arabic, and Somali languages.
telephone: +358 9 454 2210