The Consumers’ Union of Finland
The Consumers’ Union of Finland is a non-governmental organisation which is dedicated to promote the interests and rights of consumers nationwide.
The objects for which The Consumers’ Union of Finland is established are:
- To encourage consumers to work actively for their interests and to promote this kind of co-operation.
- To promote and advance consumer interests in society and on the market by means of informal action.
- To further the principles of fairness and sustainable consumption.
- To promote consumer awareness.
- To work for environmental protection.
Functions of the Consumers’ Union of Finland:
- Protection of consumer interests.
- Local and regional consumer activities Consumer education.
- Production and dissemination of information.
- National and international cooperation.
telephone: +358 9 454 2210